Frequently Asked Questions
I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A CUSTOM CONSOLE - HOW CAN I DO THAT?
- Send us details of your request through the CONTACT FORM - choose the colours of Backlight, Buttons, Screen Lens, Silicone Parts, Shell and any other modifications you want from the items we have in stock on the website - you will receive and invoice via PayPal - once you are happy that all of the details on the invoice are correct you can pay and will be added to the current job list (usually 4-5 consoles waiting).
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE TO MODIFY MY CONSOLE IF I SEND IT TO YOU?
- We charge £25 as a set labour fee for any work we carry out. Any other parts needed are charged on top at the prices in our store with certain more involved work charged on a case by case basis. Your console will be tested when we receive it and you will be invoiced for desired work - once the invoice is paid you are added to the job list. Return postage is by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
HOW LONG DO CUSTOM CONSOLES TAKE?
- We usually have a waiting list of 4-5 consoles and your order is added to that list once your invoice has been paid in full. Generally around 2-3 weeks. You will be given an estimate and updates when discussing your build.
I HAVE A GBA - CAN YOU ADD A BACKLIGHT TO IT FOR ME?
- The "AGB-101" mod is a complete replacement LCD display module which uses a reproduction display - not a backlight kit added to an existing display.
I HAVE SEEN THE BACKLIT GAMEBOY ADVANCE DISPLAYS ON EBAY FOR X/Y/Z PRICE - CAN YOU MATCH THAT PRICE?
- We test every display we buy and as a result of the percentage of modules we receive that have to be rejected as faulty we charge £60 for it. You are welcome to supply the module to us. Or alternatively, buy the parts you need to complete the mod and have a go yourself.
COULD YOU BACKLIGHT MY GAMEBOY COLOR?
- Game Boy Color LCDs can only be front lit. We do not currently offer that service.