Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE
- We aim to dispatch orders the very next working day (Monday - Friday).
- UK orders are sent by 1st Class or Special Delivery - Usually delivered next working day from when you receive your "Shipped" order status update.
- International orders can take anywhere between 4 - 30 days from dispatch.
- If you have not paid for tracking, no tracking will be available.
- Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us.
HOW DO I ORDER A CUSTOM CONSOLE?
- Send us an EMAIL with details of which type of console you would like and your location (for shipping) - we will respond with a PayPal invoice to show you a breakdown of costs.
- Choose any colours of parts from the in-stock products on our store and let us know of any other modifications you need - we will work with you and update your invoiceuntil it is complete
- Once you are happy that all of the details on the invoice are correct you can pay and will be added to the current job list (usually 4-5 consoles waiting).
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE TO MODIFY MY CONSOLE IF I SEND IT TO YOU?
We charge £25 as a set labour fee for any work we carry out. Any other parts needed are charged on top at the prices in our store with some, more involved work, charged on a case by case basis. Your console will be tested when we receive it and you will be invoiced for any work or repairs you requested - once the invoice is paid you are added to the job list. Return postage is by Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK and International Tracked & Signed for everywhere else.
HOW LONG DO CUSTOM CONSOLES TAKE?
We usually have a waiting list of 4-5 consoles and your order is added to that list once your invoice has been paid in full. Generally around 2-3 weeks. You will be given an estimate and updates when discussing your build.
I HAVE A GBA - CAN YOU ADD A BACKLIGHT TO IT FOR ME?
The "AGB-101" mod is a complete replacement LCD - not a backlight kit added to an existing display.
You are welcome to supply both the LCD module and your console to us if you already have one - our set £25 labour fee would apply + return postage.
COULD YOU BACKLIGHT MY GAMEBOY COLOR?
Game Boy Color LCDs can only be front lit. We do not currently offer that service.