Teal Backlight Kit by Game Boy Mods UK
Click Image for Gallery
BACKLIGHT KITS FOR NINTENDO GAME BOY AND GAME BOY POCKET
These high-quality backlight kits are a compatible size for both the original Game Boy - DMG and Game Boy Pocket - MGB.
- Built in customised resistors, per colour, for EXCELLENT CONTRAST and EASY INSTALLATION.
- SUPER DIFFUSION - minimal "hot-spotting" and extremely even light distribution.
- FLEXIBLE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
- Adhesive positioning strip to keep the backlight in position.
- Backlight Panel
- Polarisation Film
- Install the polarisation film with the concave side facing the LCD (UP) and the convex side (which has a blue stripe on the protective film) facing the backlight panel (DOWN).
- Remove the protective film from BOTH SIDES of the polarising film and from the FRONT of the backlight panel.
- Use the adhesive strip located on the back of the panel to fix the backlight in place. Position as flat as you can to the bottom side of the LCD frame - this ensures that the reflector bar (the dark area in the lower section of the backlight) is straight and sits below the bottom row of pixels.
- Installing a backlight reduces the perceived contrast of a dot matrix LCD - we recommend also installing a HEX INVERTER / BIVERT MOD to get the best results.